Testmonial


Dear Friends

This blog post is a Testimonial for my Fairy Blog Mother, Linda.  But honestly it's really two part. You see, I started my blog as you already know after my mom died, I lost my job and became an empty nester. I've decided to put that behind me and going forward my blog is going to be about the future and a soon to be 55 year old blogger making the world more beautiful.






The "Love Is In The Air", magazine post was a bucket list for me, and a challenge, I've always wanted to be in a magazine, well this one was front and center!  The unfortunate part is I didn't know how to find my URL and send it to the host.  So, out of panic, I e-mailed my friend Diana who recommended Linda.  Linda is a person who loves what she does!  Helping fellow blogger's and making their blogs not only pretty, but professional and educating you on being a better blogger.  I  asked her to look at my blog and she used her wand to make "Debby Goes Shabby" more beautiful, which has been my mission as a blogger since I created "Debby Goes Shabby".   Linda was patient, kind, answered all my questions and will continue to inspire, educate and help me through my blogging journey!  I love Cinderella, I even have a guest room "Cinderella" inspired and a favorite quote, "One Shoe Can Change Your Life".  One "Fairy Blog Mother", Linda, can change your blog, view it to believe it!  Linda, thank you.

www.myfairyblogmother.com

4 comments

  1. Debby, such a sweet testimonial. It was so much fun designing a pretty look for your blog. It's a soft and romantic look that matches your personality. I hope you enjoy your new look as you continue to blog about beautiful things. Good luck with your Etsy shop. Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great testimonial. I want Linda to help me switch from a blogspot. Thanks for sharing at Monday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda's work is awesome and how blessed you are to have her in your corner. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful story Debby! I think Linda has done a great job for many bloggers. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.