Summertime Soiree

Dear Friends

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Today I'm sharing my version of a "Summertime Soiree"!  An elegant gathering at Debby's house, my deck that looks onto a pasture we have enjoyed for many years and a pool that I enjoy that I bought for my 50'th birthday!

A beautiful table set with no food but only my double impatiens that I truly love. I know Summer will be coming to a beautiful ending, but until then and if you know me I savor every moment.  Please enjoy these summer time servings of my double impatiens they are my favorite annual along with some sweet roses in my favorite sugar bowls.  Sweet and Savor does it get any better?  








8 comments

  1. I did not know how pretty double impatiens could be! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos of your lovely and colourful impatiens, who needs food when there's all that beauty to drink in.... yes enjoy your deck and pool while the sun shines.... sounds like a dream place to be Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!

    Love the roses...
    I hope you will come share at Reader Tip Tuesday (open all week & growing) http://www.jodiefitz.com/2017/08/22/reader-tip-tuesday-party-crafts-recipes/
    Hope to see you there xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love impatiens and never knew double ones were available. Your pictures are always so pretty Debby and we love having you join us at Celebrate Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful amazing photos, the colors are wonderful!!
    Happy Birthday Debby, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.