Horses Tale

Dear Friends

Thank you for always tuning in and I love sharing my beautiful "Goodwill Finds"!  This find is a Shabby rocky horse all painted up with chalk paint and a horses tale!  I know, tail, but my Goodwill Finds are all about tales for me almost, Fairy Tale.  Creating and making something cheap and more beautiful.  Yes, I created a horses tail, what do you think?  My first Goodwill Find in the background of the rocky horse, my beautiful angel wings made out of wire coat hangers and a lace shower curtain.  One of my favorite Friday Goodwill Finds.  Can't wait to use this in my shabby Christmas decor, are you getting ready, that is for Christmas? Stay tune always more shabby beauty to come...





8 comments

  1. Debbie, I just love your transformation of the little horse. You have created a beautiful, shabby piece of art that looks so soft and romantic. I just love your blog and I'm a new follower. I follow you on Instagram and just can't get enough!

    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. What an improvement! I love it. Doesn't even look like the same horse.
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you shared the before photo at the end, what a surprise! It looks so pretty now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Debby. The before and after is lovely. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely change you made in that little horse. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shabby Tail Debby! He's beautiful all coated in white. Thanks for sharing at SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful makeover. Thanks for sharing your adventures in remaking things with #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.